Started Aug 5, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SorenDKBRH
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
5D2 out of stock comment
Aug 5, 2010

I am soon (1-2 weeks) the lucky owner of a 5D2...greatly inspired by you on this great forum - thanks. Dont you envy this feeling I have right now... Like a child waiting for Christmas Eve.....

However, it is out of stock from many internet web sites and especially local photo retailers located here in Denmark. Some have waited for 4-6 weeks to get a few copies...This has let to the rumors that Canon may want to sell out their 5SD and introduce a 3D ?? 5D3 ?? soon... However, I was told the reason is more simple and has to do with the financial crsis going on in the world. Almost every company has improved their production lines and one of the most important changes is that Canon (and companies in other buisiness areas as well) do not produce for stock - as they did before the crisis. Simple speaking the need for 5D2 is bigger than the speed by with Canon produces the camera and this will continue for a while..

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow