ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sung nee
Contributing MemberPosts: 931Gear list
Like?
Have Capture One 5, need Lightroom?
Aug 3, 2010

Hi everybody

I've got Capture One because I bought a Leica Dlux4. I've upgraded it to version 5.

I also have a license to Lightroom because I recently bought a Leica X1, but I was only allowed 2 downloads but both were aborted due to network failure. The Leica site now refuses me any further downloads. I've sent them an e-mail asking them to solve the problem, and I'm still waiting for their reply.

My question is, can I forget about Lightroom altogether? If Capture One is good enough then I don't really want to bother, because whatever Leica wants me to do to reclaim the download rights probably won't be simple or straight forward, and it may not be worth it, but without your help, I won't KNOW until I've actually gone through whatever they want me to do, downloaded the thing and used it for a while.

So any comments will be appreciated. I only want your off-the-cuff and immediate reaction. Please do not do any research and I won't hold anyone to whatever they will say.

sung nee's gear list:sung nee's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix HS10 Pentax Optio S1 Leica D-Lux 6 Leica V-Lux 4 +24 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow