Started Aug 1, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
corlissnc
Contributing MemberPosts: 581Gear list
Like?
CS5 not displaying nefs or dng's as image preview
Aug 1, 2010

I have CS5 Bridge on my Mac and it displays previews of jpegs and tiffs but for nefs and dng files it displays just a white icon like a piece of paper with the corner folded back a bit. Double clicking on the file will open it in CS5 so at least that is working O.K.

I also have CS4 Bridge on this Mac and it shows previews of all files it can display, including DNG's and NEF's. The CS4 Bridge got installed with Elements 8.

The Bridge CS5 used to display NEF's and DNG's when first installed on this MAC but it reached a point where it continually quit unexpectedly (in fact could never get started) so I uninstalled it and CS5, and now with the reinstall it all works O.K. BUT will not show me the preview of an image if it's a NEF or a DNG --- just the white piece of paper look with the filename. Anybody know what the problem is? BTW, everything is all up to date with latest updates. -- and this computer is a brand

corlissnc's gear list:corlissnc's gear list
Pentax 645Z
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow