Hmmm ... F300EXR .. is it really advancing enough ?

Started Jul 21, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Franka T.L.
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,448Gear list
Like?
Hmmm ... F300EXR .. is it really advancing enough ?
Jul 21, 2010

I just go read the F300EXR ( and also that of the E800EXR ) product page both english and native Japan. I must say I wonder if Fujifilm is yet falling even more behind in the technology path and also that of the camera.

From what I can tell, the only thing that got advanced is the Phase detection on the sensor. a new lens ( that is more cater to be compact and mega zoom than anything really performing, and Z800 re-use the same old lens that's just not wide enough for social event it intended for ), some nice ergonomic redesign.

But truly, No RAW , and still the same old software ( really not that up to date ) and mostly the camera / menu / etc still pretty dated and simply not up to the norm these days.

I used to use a couple of nice Fujifilm DC, and wanting to like the new one ( actually I am in the market for a compact carry around ), but Fujifilm simply not giving the drive needed I must say. Might be for real, Fujifilm should indeed join the m4/3 with their own ( and provide some decent Fujinon lens also )
--

• Franka -

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
EXRNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow