Apple: iPhone 4 fix coming in a few weeks

Started Jul 2, 2010 | Discussions thread
mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 32,001Gear list
Like?
Re: Replace every occurance
In reply to Lacol, Jul 17, 2010

Lacol wrote:

In this thread, replace every occurence of "Apple" with "Microsoft", and of "iPhone 4" with "Vista".

Every Apple fanboy in this thread that delight in attacking those who dare critisize their God would praise the exact same people if they were critisizing Microsoft and Vista.

Fanboys are NOT objective, and NOT rational. And they NEVER will be, because they DON'T WANT to be.

Steve Jobs is a God, and Apple is a religion. A religion built on two commandments instead of ten. These are:

First commandment: Apple can NEVER make a mistake.

Second commandment: If Apple does make a mistake, refer to the First commandment.

You make the same observations I do. I get blasted from many sides when I post something here that's not absolutely 100% kiss@$$ to Apple.

I'm told to get a life when I offer counter reasons to BRJR why other iPhone 4 users may not be having the same euphoria he's enjoying with his iPhone 4. But no one is saying that to BRJR who posts his same love affair with the iPhone 4 message dozens of times in many forums. I guess it depends on whose ox is being gored.

-- hide signature --

mamallama

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow