ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jorge Ledesma
Regular MemberPosts: 253Gear list
Like?
Canon S90 Posterous Blog inaugurates
Jul 16, 2010

Hello guys/gals,

Recently I ventured into the small compact camera world and I initially got a Panasonic LX3 and I was generally ok with it but as I started using it more and more I found the entire menu system to be a bit much in my humble non professional photographer opinion. So instead, I decided to purchase the Canon S90 with the Richard Freniec custom grip mod. I borrowed a friend's S90 and filled up a 4gb stick full of pics and I was happily surprised at the quality but more importantly how much easier it is to operate.

The front ring alone is a worthy upgrade and the slightly smaller size which means the S90 now becomes an extension of me and I'll carry it everywhere looking for those shots.

So what's a photography afficionado that loves developing sites/blogs, well I created a more personal and intimate blog dedicated to this little jewel. Where I'll showcase my pictures coupled with Flickr account. My goal is to make a site that helps others take notice of the Canon S90 and that it can be a great addition to a new photographer and to the more seasoned folks that don't want to lug their more heavy duty equipment. Cheers and I hope to see you guys there. Since I've settled on the S90 I hope to contribute to some positive bits to this great forum.

Canon S90 Le moment decisif http://s90.posterous.com/

-- hide signature --

Best regards,

Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma's gear list:Jorge Ledesma's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Ricoh GR Nikon D7000 Fujifilm X-Pro1
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow