Started Jul 12, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
flashbang
Regular MemberPosts: 166
Like?
Promoting My New web Site: Need Help!
Jul 12, 2010

This really started as a very simple project and has taken on a life of its own – and now I have to admit (reluctantly!!) that I need help. Here’s the deal: I am a working pro with over f decades under my photographic belt and a huge stock of photos. I am working on a site to sell my original prints for display. They would be printed to order from an on-line selection and shipped directrly to the purchaser. Sounds simple enough and for a while it was. Now it has some how morphed into a much larger project than I thought it would be and I find that if I am going to make it work, I need some professional help in promoting it to a specifically targeted market.

So my question is: how do I go about finding this help? Seems like there are a lot of independent PR folks out there. Also lots of agencies in the biz. All looking to lighten my load, wallet wise. This is a brand new area for me. I also have a limited budget for this project and for now at least, that has to be a factor.

So, any idea, suggestions or specifics most appreciated!!

-- hide signature --

Photography has been going downhill since Kodak stopped making Panatomic-X.........

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow