Started Jul 7, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BRJR
Forum ProPosts: 13,641Gear list
Like?
"... DSLRs, Are Now Fully Mature ..."
Jul 7, 2010

1. I agree, fully with this statement; and, KR further goes on to say in this comment of Monday, 05 July 2010, that: "DSLRs are as good as they're going to get. We will see incremental improvements, but with more needless features ..."

2. I, and no doubt a lot of you had already pretty much come to this same conclusion --- it's played a big reason for why I've not had a need/reason/interest in replacing any of my current DSLR equipment in going on nearly three years now --- or in purchasing anything "new". Have spent the money on a couple of Leica digital-m bodies/lenses instead. And, just as with my DSLR gear, I now have just about all the Leica stuff, I am interested in too. With digital cameras being as "matured" as they have finally become, a lot of us hobbyists, will no doubt start spending more time using the gear we already have instead of being concerned with additional gear or something new. What are your thoughts regarding the present state of your photography gear and how well it meets your needs and shooting interests?

-- hide signature --

BRJR ....(LOL, some of us are quite satisfied as Hobbyists ..)

BRJR's gear list:BRJR's gear list
Nikon D700 Leica M9 Nikon AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +21 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
Re:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow