Fast P & S

Started Jun 27, 2010 | Discussions thread
Henry Falkner
Forum ProPosts: 12,102Gear list
Like?
Fast P & S - HS10
In reply to mxmaster, Jul 5, 2010

mxmaster wrote:

I went down to pick up some paper and inks this AM. The guy had just taken delivery of a Fuji HS10. What a box of tricks that is! This guy is a professional photographer and is joining a photo course at Tech this week to learn how to use all of it's features!

The Fujifilm HS10 does have a good reception over on the Fujifilm forum.

I have the Olympus SP-570 which is now two years old. I have the B-300 extension for it, which gives me slightly more reach than the HS10 on its own. I also have the FL-36R flash, which might work with the HS10. But the HS10 is bigger and heavier - and the Fujifilm cameras still have the flimsy battery cover without a proper latch to stop it from opening accidentally.

If I did not have the SP-570UZ, I would go for the HS10. But it is not the camera that fits in your average handbag.

I found out why my Stylus 9010 was on special. I needed to retrieve some deleted pictures - and there were three beach shots that I had not taken. So it was pre-owned, but there is nothing wrong with it.

Henry

-- hide signature --

Henry Falkner - SP-570UZ, Stylus 9010, Stylus 7020, D-490Z
http://www.pbase.com/hfalkner

Henry Falkner's gear list:Henry Falkner's gear list
Olympus SP-570 UZ Olympus SH-50 Olympus Stylus SH-1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow