Another lens correction profile for DA21

Started Jun 21, 2010 | Discussions thread
Ishpuini
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,047Gear list
Like?
Re: No profile for DA15 yet
In reply to KRG1953, Jun 30, 2010

KRG1953 wrote:

Where do i find all the profiles you made already. I dont't see them all on your Wim en Anne op reis site !.

Ah, so you googled me! That site is just for when my wife and I travel. We write stuff on it to keep our friends and family at home up to date on our whereabouts. No photography stuff there except pictures.

But, no fear. There's not much to miss... I've only made the two profiles that are linked to in the initial post of this thread, and I intend to repeat these when I post a thread about a possible third profile I might make (most likely the DA15).

I also posted the files to Adobe, so perhaps they will be available through them as well. I have no idea about this since only CS5 includes the possibility to search for a profile in Adobe's database. So far LR3 (which I use) goes without this feature, but I expect it to be in LR3.1.

Do you also have profiles for the 18 - 55 II and the 55 - 200 lens ?

Unfortunately I own neither of these lenses, so I won't make profiles for these.

For additional profiles you might consider visiting pentaxforums dot com. In the Pentax SLR Lens Discussion, there is a sticky thread that has a few links to additional profiles (mine are in there as well).

Finally, the Dutch digifotofreak dot nl is also collecting some profiles in an article currently on their home page, but so far there's only two Oly profiles and my two profiles (they asked me if they could publish them).

Wim

-- hide signature --

Belgium, GMT+1

Ishpuini's gear list:Ishpuini's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax Q Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow