ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AndreRSA
Regular MemberPosts: 221
Like?
Boudoir shoot advise required
Jun 23, 2010

Hi,

I have a customer requesting a boudoir shoot of herself as a gift to her husband. We wanted to rent a room at a guesthouse or nice hotel to use for the shoot but they are too expensive at the moment as a result of the FIFA world cup being hosted here in South Africa so we will have to make it work in the studio. The lady also feels that the studio setting will be more private and put her more at ease. I have discussed a proposal with my customer already. I was thinking of taking a mattress (fairly stiff thick sponge) and basically purchase white linen and pillows to fake the bed setting with. I will maybe hang curtains in the background and play with a shallow DOF to make her eyes and face the centre of attention and also do other creative focusing on her lingerie etc...

I do not require much help on lighting but any other insights or suggestions on this would also be appreciated.

Has anybody else tried this before? Any setup example of some work similar to what I have in mind?
Any other hints/tips will be appreciated.

Thanks
--
André Lombaard

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow