Please don't tell me that Light Room 3 hasn't adjustments for Leica?

Started Jun 13, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Norwin
Regular MemberPosts: 162
Like?
Please don't tell me that Light Room 3 hasn't adjustments for Leica?
Jun 13, 2010

Hi all,

As a LIGHT ROOM user I just read that the new LR 3 Adobe update has only lens adjustments for both Nikon and Canon (see following LR 3 review that I just copied off a LR3 reviewer's web site) and that our new Leica M9 has been left out of the Adobe loop!

Pl;ease review the following review of the new Light Room 3 and respond accordingly, whether I misinterrupted this review or if it simply did not cover the M9 - Light Room / Adobe relationship"

As follows: "Of course sometimes the lens distortion is exactly the effect you want, so Lightroom has separate controls for each type of distortion — for example you can correct barrel distortion, while leaving a natural vignette.

For those who use lenses without profiles, Adobe Labs offers a separate app, Adobe Lens Profile Creator, which you can use to make your profiles. Unfortunately, if you've got one of the new Micro 4/3 cameras, like Panasonic's slick GF1, you're basically screwed, there is currently no way to create a profile for Micro 4/3 cameras."

Thank you for your providing me with the above answer,

With my respects,

Norwin

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow