NEX sounds like a mess, doesn't it?

Started Jun 8, 2010 | Discussions thread
jmknights
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,546Gear list
Like?
Re: You should try the camera...
In reply to Phil Askey, Jun 9, 2010

I'm glad to see another perspective on the Nex Series and think DPReview has done a good job on the review. I have a Nex5 preordered, up to now all we have seen for reviews is peaches and cream. If we want the next NEX(X) to be better than the bad has to come out w/the good. The rating is comparable for the Samsung,Olympus etc. DPReview has had the camera in hand and that's where there review came from.

I will continue to keep my NEX5 on preorder. Before we condemn the DPReview of the NEX3/5 lets get some user opinions, real hands on experience.

If it meets less than my expectations of a P&S, w/better low light capability, HD movie, panorama I will send it back, post haste. But if it gives me better photos than my W170's it will meat my expectations. You see for me I read all the reviews and all have merit. And as mentioned I've yet to see a peaches and creme camera.

Phil and DPReview Crew... personally I believe your being criticized unfairly. I was one of the first to own the R1 and was almost tarred a feathered for complaining about it's low light capability. Now it's a noted fact about it's night blindness.
--
Jim in VT

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow