Started Jun 9, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Paul Szczepanek
Regular MemberPosts: 125
Like?
Involuntarily jumped ship
Jun 9, 2010

I was travelling with all my gear (and everything else, as I was moving house) and my camera bag was stolen. All the lenses, E3, flashgun, everything. The insurance company is pretty flaky and even if they pay up it'll only by a tiny little bit of the gear's worth. I have effectively left Olympus against my will.

This, aside from p***ing me off, puts me in a strange situation where I can choose systems again as I have nothing holding me back. The worst thing is, even though a lot of people are scared for the future of 4/3 I still thing it's the best option

My question to the adults amongst you is: if you lost all your gear and could choose a new system again what would be your second choice after Oly (or maybe first choice?). Which platform is the closest with its concept to 4/3?

Please, I know how this topic could get out of hand easily. Can we please all remain calm and just have a fun discussion? I'm still grieving after my loss so have some compassion.

-- hide signature --

techartist.co.uk

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Oly,New
EasyNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow