Flat view
ijd
ijd
Regular MemberPosts: 407Gear list
Like?
LX3 Problem Viewing LCD Screen
Jun 7, 2010

Hi,

This really came home to me today while I was out taking a few shots when quite honestly I was shooting blind and hoping for the best. I just could not see anything worthwhile on the screen so as to be able to compose the shot with any degree of accuracy so it finished up as pure guesswork as to what I was getting. It was really frustrating to say the least.

I really, really, do love the camera and the quality of the photos it produces but with not being able to see what I'm capturing it is really starting to annoy me. I don't honestly want to have to sell the camera purely because of this problem but it may well come to that in the end if I cannot resolve it. Before doing anything silly I would be very interested to hear how other LX3 owners have overcome this problem without having to purchase that very expensive viewfinder. Is that my only option or is there perhaps other products out there available which do genuinely work in practice?

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who can help me in this regard with their experiences. Any help given will indeed be genuinely appreciated.
Thanks,
Ian

'Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.'

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow