Started Jun 7, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Felix Maturana
Junior MemberPosts: 29Gear list
Like?
By, by, DPREVIEW
Jun 7, 2010

After several years reading yhis site I have say goodby. Very few times I posted as English is not my native lenguage but reading the NEX reviews push me out of the DPREVIEW site. I realized before that anything not having the name of Canon or Nikon had no chances of a good score but this is jus enaugh probably because there brands are the pro equipment of men writing down the test anf atoer cameras were strange to them. And if you think of "bias" please read my equipmente. I love all of them.

I'm an experienced amateur photographer and cannot understand the score they have given to these new cameras which in my opinion have a good mix of DSLR and Compact much better than previous M4/3 essays. I had one for some weeks and I was very sad to give it back and as soon as I will be on the market I'll get one.

You can read -sadly in Spanish- my own test of the NEX 5 compared with Olympus E-P2 in

http://foros.quesabesde.com/camdig/foro.asp?fr=76 .

Kind regards

My own equipment

Canon EOS IX
Canon EOS 650
Canon EOS 1V
Canon EOS 5D MkII
Nikon F
Nikon F2
Nikon F3 T
Nikon F4
Nikon F5
Nikon D700
Nikon FM2/T
Nikkormat EL
Nikon FA
Leica R8
Leica M8
Pentax K7
Olympus E3
Zenza Bronica S2
Zenza Bronica EC-Tl
Ichihara 4x5"
Linhof Super Technika 1V 4x5"

ans some other more up to 60 older cameras plus more or less 200 interchangeable lenses of almost avery brand.

Felix Maturana's gear list:Felix Maturana's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Fujifilm X-E1
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
AdamNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow