Started Jun 6, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ER_ Wizard
Forum ProPosts: 10,663Gear list
Like?
Mini Challenge ***191*** Fauna & Flora.
Jun 6, 2010

Hi All. Our last challenge again was well supported & well hosted by our new member Eduardo. It produced some great shot’s & I look forward to another Great STF Challenge.

Here are the details for our next Mini Challenge 191:   "Fauna & Flora”

We all have the opportunity of taking shots of bugs, animals, pets, flowers, trees etc. So let us see what you have :-).

The Mini Challenges are meant to be very informal & encourage participation by having few rules.

In keeping with that spirit, here are the guidelines for MC 191.

1. You may enter up to 3 photos, include as many as you wish in the exhibition category.

2. Photos may be shot with any camera and may be taken at any time.

3. The winner of a mini challenge chooses the next challenge and selects the winner, who takes the baton and carries on with it.

4. Please post your entries by replying to this original post – rather than under someone else’s post - and change the subject line to “My entry” or “Entry #1 or something like that to separate your picture posts from comments that someone may make about your post.

5. In the spirit of the previous challenge, I too, would like to nominate the previous host, to take over my role in the event of something happening to me, and that would be Eduardo.

6. The challenge will end on Sunday, June 13 at 18:00 hours GMT giving all some time over the week end to do some shooting, should they need to The results should be up by 20:00 hours GMT the same evening.

7. As usual exhibition entries are encouraged should you feel you are not able to host the challenge in the event you are selected.

8. All entrants should check the results of the challenge and be ready to jump in with the next competition if they are the winner.

9. I look forward to a bundle of entries, keep me busy. I also encourage all entrants to comment on each others posts. Lets all have our usual.

Here is a selection of interpretations of the theme.

Have Fun.

Regards.
Ernest.

-- hide signature --

May the Focus be with you
707,717,828,R1,P8,H9,A700,A350

ER_ Wizard's gear list:ER_ Wizard's gear list
Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF)
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow