ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bhaskar7x7
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Fuji HS10 issues!
Jun 5, 2010

Hello All,

just got the new camera from fuji, had little time initially to play with so just switched it on checked up on the zoom and turned it off, but today when i turned it back on again, things went okay till I pressed the shutter to take some pictures, the main screen went blank and remained that way, the green indicator just lit continously and I was like now what ?? so after a few minutes I turned off the camera and nothing would happen, so finally took the batteries off and tried it again, the screen came back like normal, so adjusted the camera to take another snap and same thing happened, my cam just froze like before. So I changed the batteries and again tried switching it on, nothing is coming on the screen. It's totally frozen, but if I press the DISP/BACK switch while turning the cam on, the firmware version info is appearing saying v1.02 which I believe is the latest. Did I buy a brick ? please guys any info would be help full. Thanks.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow