Any new models out soon? with larger zoom ? (the next models comming soon)

Started May 23, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
joonstar
Forum MemberPosts: 73
Like?
Any new models out soon? with larger zoom ? (the next models comming soon)
May 23, 2010

Before rushing in and end up buying the Fuji HS10 model. Is there of any newer brand models comming out soon ? the ones that are going to be much more then 30x zoom.

I know Fuji may or may be planing on another new model soon but it all depends when the model will be release and what are the features.. Or simply im sure other brands suxh as Pentax or such may beat with fuji as a competitor when it comes to same price but lot more zoom and not just 30x zoom.

Things do change... things becomes even better. And i bet theres going to be more poping up new models then ever before you see them in stores with greater zoom and better features or more newer features never heard before.. Such as to these imagine that the HS model was to do 3D and other interesting things with it too. But of course HS10 did not came with auto zoom but only manual and such. Next model may have 2 options use auto or manual for your satisfaction. Not everyone agrees that manual zoom is good. Because there are also these who preffers auto instead. Either way i think both are as good as anything. (manual been more acuracy obviousl)

So... Any new models or any news about anything commng up soon? Remember the HS 10 model has just came out early this year.... (not sure exactly what date) but you would think theres a newer model comming out soon straight after this model and so on and so on.

take care.
--
Sandra
(look at what technology does to me) I want everything.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow