Met Bruce Bartrug in Jakarta (2 img)

Started Apr 15, 2010 | Discussions thread
Kesha
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,955Gear list
Like?
Re: Met Bruce Bartrug in Jakarta (2 img)
In reply to babart, May 21, 2010

Haha.. Bruce, ur welcome.

Remember the goat meat? lol.. nice barbeque.
we call it "Satay"

babart wrote:

Kesha,

Thank you very much for short tribute to a brief stay with you in Jakarta. I need to thank you deeply for your friendship and hospitality. What Kesha didn't mention earlier is that he picked me up at the airport, let me stay in his home, drove me all over Jakarta (through some awful traffic), took me to lunch where we ate barbecued goat (great!), and introduced me to two of his friends, Raymond and Asang. The evening the four of us spent together at Asang's was really great fun -- the four of us traded photos, lenses, stories, laughter. Good time!

Kesha's wife, Siska, is as lovely and charming as she appears in Kesha's photos of her. A regret is that I was never up early enough in the morning to meet your two daughters. A shame, but thanks for the photo of the oldest -- what a laugh that child must have!

Meeting Anton Zackaria and his wife in Jakarta's Old Town was also true quality time. Great conversation, and what fun I had with the informal portraits there!

Thank you also, Cindy, for the kind comments. Your pretty nice yourself. Mostly. KIDDING!

To those readers who have never been to SE Asia, try a vacation to that part of the world. Welcoming and generous people everywhere in Cambodia, Thailand, and Indonesia. The food is great! Try the goat :).

Photos next post,

Bruce

-- hide signature --

BAB

-- hide signature --

-- Rusma

my multiply : http://kesha.multiply.com

Kesha's gear list:Kesha's gear list
Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow