Started May 21, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
GuillaumeB123
Regular MemberPosts: 170
Like?
Switching from 7D to GH1
May 21, 2010

Hi, im actually an owner of the Canon 7D since 6 months. Looking back i realise i almost never bring it with me (except in special case) as it is so big...

Of course i can throw anything at it and it will take it, pictures are awesome and it make everyone turn around (which can also be sometimes a bummer when everyone hide from you, haha)! But i'm considering selling it and switch to a m4/3 system... (maybe im fool to even consider than after only 6 month with the 7d). The GH1 seem to be the direct smaller version i would need, but im not sure if i should wait for a potential GH2 (which is suppose to be announced in september...[release in oct/nov?]) and work my way with the bulk of the 7D and his lack of video AF... At the same time, i just cannot be sure if my 7d wont loose to much value in the next 6 month...

Well, i hope you can help me sort it out, i dont know if what i wrote was clear enough... (english is not my first language as my name can tell, haha)

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow