Started May 20, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
David Garth
Regular MemberPosts: 339Gear list
Like?
iPad kicks butt
May 20, 2010

Interesting articles today in the appleinsider (appleinsider.com)

It appears that the iPad is outselling Macs almost 2-1, and is almost as popular as the iPhone and has an incredible 91 percent satisfaction rate.

"A pair of new surveys from ChangeWave show that demand for the iPad has grown since the device hit the market in early April, while 91 percent of those who already bought one are satisfied with their purchase.

The results of the two surveys conducted in May were revealed Thursday by ChangeWave. One polled 3,174 consumers to measure future demand for the iPad, while a second survey of 153 new iPad owners set out to discover their impressions of the device.

In the larger study of general consumers, 7 percent of respondents said they are "very likely" to buy an iPad, while another 13 percent said they are "somewhat likely." That's the highest level of consumer interest ChangeWave has seen in the iPad to date."

I wish the iPad bashers would admit that maybe Steve Jobs knows a little more about consumer behavior and product development than they do.

BTW, I LOVE MY iPAD.
--

David Garth

David Garth's gear list:David Garth's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical +5 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow