Started May 20, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
joonstar
Forum MemberPosts: 73
Like?
is this a good charger with batteries ? For hs10
May 20, 2010

Ive been around doing price war and quotes..

Lucky enough i went to a shop where they sale cameras.. i pretended and told him (what price could you do for the camera?) i found it cheaper els where... he ask me what shop.. i told him... and then i pretended and told HIM they quoted me for 550.00 and i ask can you match the price cheaper? he looks on computer and said we can do it for 545.00 so 5.00 off

thats not bad specialy for the camera when the normal price is between 600 and 670.00

Aniways i ask him i want to buy a charger and batteries with that and a memorie card which cost 45.00 but disscounted for me for 5 dolllars off..... Fiar enoug.

So he shows me that the charger is on special and comes with 4 charchable batteries... here is the link so you can check it out:

http://img210.imageshack.us/i/readytogo.jpg/

its call: Inca Ready to Go 2hr Rapid Charger .

It cost 25.00 dollars AUD ammount. are they of any good ? just hope its not the worse batteries ever but its on special and comes with the 4 batteries with the charger together.

So my question is before i buy the camera and the

card and these batteries that comes with the charger... can you please tell me either that charger and the batteries are good or worse ? it looks cheap its like 24.00 dollars comes with 4 batteries and the charger...

Many thanks take care and happy shooting photos for life
sandra
--
Sandra in QLD

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow