Im going to buy HS10 what els i need? Advice please.

Started May 19, 2010 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Forum MemberPosts: 73
Im going to buy HS10 what els i need? Advice please.
May 19, 2010

Hi folks.

Im in australia.. ive ask for a deal price.. for example the HS10 cost 600.00 but if i ask nicely at a retail price what price could you do for me they will make it lets say 550.00 which is good enough i think. Most stores will not do this.. as they are fix price.... rediculours really.

Aniways i want to buy the HS10 camera. BUT what els do i need to spend? well how about a memory card for that? course it wont come with one.e. so how much more do i need to spend on a memory card for it?

For example i want to take between 100 and 200 high quality HD photos and perhaps 2 video clups of 2min long each. But i do not expect just videos clips.. So which card do i need to buy> ? how much do they cost ? i will need to buy this along witht he camera on the same day and not separate items els where.

Then i need to buy extra batteries? i know HS10 includes batteries.. but not sure how good they are.... so i might wish to buy RECHACHABLE BATTERIES.. whch means i must spend another amount to buy the charger for it....

So how much am i suppose to be looking at in total? lets say the camera is 550.00 how much more i must spend? i really hate to see a higher price obove 700 which is rediculours.

Please help me course i need memory card which i have no idea which one 4gb ? 8gb? and recharchable batteries.., and the charger which might cvost like 50bucks in australia.......

Aniways i do not buy anything online nor ebay.

Look forward to hear you and the quotes because i just just buy the camera and nothing els with that.

Dont worry about the bag... i can not imagine how much more i have to spend on the day which is crazzy.

take care. sandra xxox

PS EDIT: So camera cost 550.00 as a deal for me. Then i need MEMORY CARD & CHARGER & NEW RECHARCHABLE BATTERIES. and thats it. Chrger cost alot and not sure about the memory cards... simple 100 or 300 is enough photos to take in HD
Sandra in QLD

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow