Started Oct 8, 2002 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gabriele Sartori
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,098
Like?
Sue Nikon
Oct 8, 2002

Nikon need a class action LS. Last week I got a letter from Mercedes Benz. My wife car is the SUV ML320.

A customer of Mercedes didn’t trust the flex service provided by Mercedes, where basically they never let you do the service since it should be free. He decided to go at Wal-Mart, bought some regular oil and changed the oil himself.

After a while the car starts to leak eventually he had to change all the pistons. He sued Mercedes and now Mercedes is extending the warranty from 4 years to 10 years and the mileage from 50000 to 150000 as a part of the settlement.

This is what Nikon needs. They haven’t been in US enough probably but they like the US money these B@$t@rd.

I’ve the name of this legal firm that did the entire lawsuit to Mercedes and made a few million $ out of it. I think they will be happy to know about Nikon, so if we put the petition on the web site and we write to this “nice people” they may take care of our problem and I think will be contingency base no cost for us consumer.

What do you think? I think is time to do it.

-- hide signature --

Regards
Gabriele Sartori

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow