Started May 8, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DezM
Forum ProPosts: 33,857
Like?
*** Challenge #101 - Three - RESULTS ***
May 8, 2010

Fine entries in this challenge and thanks for all that participated. The results are as follows.

10. Walking, Pushing The Stroller, Praying by IlanS

Interesting take on this challege with the father praying, walking & pushing the stroller w/one hand. Nice tones in the B&W conversion.

9. Three Peppers by groovysam

Good entry as well w/the different types of peppers. I would've liked this photo a bit sharper.

8. Three Bulbs by RayG123

Nice shot and cropped perfectly Ray.

7. Hierarchy? by rundadar

I've seen this photo before Alex and it makes me laugh. You always come up with some interesting street work.

6. All In The Family by ErnieMcCracken

Good looking set and nice crop. I would've adjusted the shadows a bit brighter and toned down the exposure on the ground in the lower right, in post process.

5. Dawn At The Power Station by ianabramham

Ian, what's with you and these power stations? I like the shot though. Effective

4. Three Kids by OldPic

Very simple, yet effective. Great shot Roberto!

3. Trio of Yellow by lac111

Lora, I'm not into flowers but this is a beauty. I wondered if the yellows could've been adjusted a bit brighter though, for more impact/pop?

2. Trio by Andy Colman

Beautiful photo Andy. Submit this to Microsoft for future wallpaper on their next OS release I would've like to see the trees a little larger but I see what you were trying to do in getting the pink-toned clouds above.

1st runner-up is: Bands by mikkoj

This was almost the winner but I really liked the winning shot below. Well done!
I hope she wasn't hurt during that photo session

And the winner is: Three Parachutes Left by Neil Bryant

Not much to say but perfectly executed Neil. Congrads on your win and hope you accept hosting the next challenge!

If not or he doesn't acknowledge the win in the next 72 hours, the 1st runner-up will be the next host.
--
Dez

http://photos.dezmix.com

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow