Started May 8, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kiawahgolf
Contributing MemberPosts: 725
Like?
I hate NX2!!
May 8, 2010

With no resolution from Nikon I'm at the end of my rope with NX2. I purchased a new computer over Christmas specifically for editing photos and it has been a complete failure in terms of using NX2. I cannot edit more than 2 or 3 pictures at most, sometimes not even 1, without have to restart the program because it is not responding. I called Nikon and they had me do everything from re-downloading the new version to creating a new user name on my computer for using NX2. They said it could be a software conflict but I have installed absolutely no software other than the Nikon package since receiving my new computer.

The computer is an HP e9280t with Windows 7, i7 cpu, 64 bit, 9GB RAM. Is there a possibility this is a Windows 7 or 64 bit issue? What about the possibility my graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GT220) is not working properly?

I would appreciate any answers at this point because it is obvious I will not be receiving one from Nikon. They basicallly told me to keep checking the website and maybe they will have a future update that will fix my issue. Sigh.

Have a great evening,
--
Jordan

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow