2 years I have struggled with...

Started May 3, 2010 | Discussions thread
MrTapi
Forum MemberPosts: 83
Like?
Re: 2 years I have struggled with...
In reply to Multi-SportsMom, May 5, 2010

Hmmm.... I think most of you who have been posting on this thread need to take an honest look at your own behavior. I can see how one may enter an angry response to a post, but not to walk away after doing so, but to keep coming back with new angry messages, and to make an effort to create hateful consensus is not the way healthy adults should handle confrontations.

As to the near and far focusing, I have found that my problem has been a combination of factors. Partly the D70 I had was back focusing, but I made the fact worse and more random by my tendency to shift my position between focusing and shooting.

The first thing I would do is to shoot stationary focus targets with the camera steady on a tripod or a plane surface, just to see how the focus works when you eliminate the possibility of user error, then shoot hand held with my back against the wall, etc.. just so I can try to isolate the problems one at the time.

Once you know what the problems are, you can take the steps to eliminate them. And, hey... We like to think that switching brands is going to give us better picture, but I've had the same problem with a Nikon and I doubt going that way is going to help you.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow