Bottom Line - Is the HS-10 a good camera?

Started May 4, 2010 | Discussions thread
zebarnabe
Regular MemberPosts: 102
Like?
Re: Bottom Line - Is the HS-10 a good camera?
In reply to DaLiV, May 5, 2010

I'm having exactly the same problem ... with the same models... but... GH1 with 14-140mm (1300€-1400€) is cheaper than 550D with 15-85mm (1500€-1600€) around here... why 15-85 ... well 18-55mm hardly does any good on those 18MP and versatility wise 15-85 is quite awesome...

I'm a bit more into GH1, it's small, light when compared with the usual DSLR camera has a nice image quality when compared with other 4/3 cameras.... my main issue is the price... since it went down in US i'll wait and hope it goes down here as well.... oh... panasonic cameras (not low-end point and shot) are almost impossible to find in my country... i never saw a LX3 ... i've only seen a G1 once .... alone .... out on cold ... GF1 doesn't seem to exist... ... and lens .... well... i think that is even a bigger issue around here...

So a big P&S like HS10 that for the price packs quite something... as long as we accept it's quirks... I didn't made my mind yet... wait to see ... or simply ignore all this cameras and use my old film DSLR (30-70mm lens with quite some PF and other CAs, ouch)....

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow