MAC
Forum ProPosts: 12,314Gear list
Like?
Re: re-invent yourself :)
In reply to jm67, May 5, 2010

jm67 wrote:

Oh, I guess you missed the sarcasm.

Haha

You're right. My crop lineup is 7D with 40 backup. My FF lineup is two 5D2s. And I doubt I'd be doing any better by tossing it all for a 5D. You've simply mistaken my support of the 7D for a hatred of FF.

Haha again -- A pair of 5d2's hey? and you even bother to take a 7d to a wedding? better hide now--you are on the wrong forum

Can't speak for Dave but it's true you keep going from issue to issue and your latest is razor thin dof. You lost out on better noise, lost out on better IQ so have resorted to razor dof. If you really did weddings for a living instead of a hobby you'd know how few times having only the Bride's eye in focus is useful.

no I didn't -- look at the noise comparison in this post:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=35026428

That's not what you said. You told him to sell his 40D. Now who is it that can't read? And if you'd read the OP reply to me earlier, you'd have noticed that his uses for the camera don't warrant buying an old relic. His 40D serves him well and he'd get different creative shots with different lenses. Again, try reading before writing. Typical of you to take the gist of a thread and turn it all into rants and raves about crop vs FF. Try listening to a poster and offering advice for a change instead of...."you oughta sell everything and buy a 5D the rockin-ist camera ever (cause I have one)". Could you at least tell him to buy a 5D2? No, cause you don't have one.

Well, that was a good belly laugh. Thanks.

it was -- thanks also -- you have two-5d2's and you are on this forum talking about weddings with a 7d and 40d -- now I'm ROFL

MAC's gear list:MAC's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 650D Canon EOS 100D Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OopsNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow