Started Apr 30, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jeanadriane
Senior MemberPosts: 1,526Gear list
Like?
HELP!!! I erased it ALL... Mac+LaCie
Apr 30, 2010

Yes. After some 25 years of computer life it happened. I erased the wrong disk. I have two LaCie external drives. One I had completely cleaned out and wanted to give it a last swipe with Mac's howyacallit, Disk Help? To back up the data from the other LaCie. This other one had all my work. EVERYTHING. And then that turned out to be the one I swiped clean. Of course a lot has been backupped on DVD, but not the new pics of the last month.

Of course, I know, everything is still there. But how do I get it back? Any of you wonderfully savvy folks can help me out?

I'll be tremblingly rivetted to my laptop for the next while to see what comes up... Thank you SO much!

MacBookPro 15", Snowleopard, LaCie Rugged.

(I once was robbed and couldn't believe it. This is similar. Only now stupid me robbed myself.)

Jeanadriane's gear list:Jeanadriane's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +5 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow