Have a K-7, getting Nikon D40...

Started Apr 16, 2010 | Discussions thread
A Modest Mouse
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,235
Like?
Re: Dear Alex
In reply to Roland Mabo, Apr 30, 2010

I'll be the first to say I'm not particularly impressed. A flower shot and a half-focused gay pride flag in your short-list of "Aren't you impressed?" shots? One would think for all the talking you do you'd come up with something a bit more representative of photographic skill.

-Mouse

Roland Mabo wrote:

RogerMexico wrote:

What is interesting though is why Roland hasn't responded.

I haven't responded because I did not see your posting until now. You can't expect me to respond to something I haven't read yet!

You are of course corret, I never take an image. I just enjoy playing with my gear, touching it, feeling the sensations from the texture, watching the viewfinder, playing with the settings just for the sake of fun, and every time I see the blue shing On on my K-x, I feel pure joy and happiness. Now, if I only could take my DA 35 Limited to heaven when it is time for me to leave...

Here is some non-images from a non-photographer who just talks and never uses his gear. Maybe you would find them interesting.

Now, isn't it time for you to apologise?

-- hide signature --
-- hide signature --

The Mouse Gallery
http://www.photobucket.com/andy_allen

'My boss just quit the job, says he's goin out to find the
blind spots and he'll do it ... the 3rd planet is sure
they're bein watched, by an eye in the sky that can't
be stopped - when ya get to the promised land ...
you're gonna shake the eyes hand.'

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow