Find me a backpack

Started Apr 29, 2010 | Discussions thread
Mike Sandman
Regular MemberPosts: 404Gear list
Like?
Re: Find me a backpack
In reply to mhz888, Apr 29, 2010

The Kata R-103 has a central flap with its own zipper that allows you to get access to the camera without opening the whole bag. The iinside is quiet flexible, and the only disadvantage is that the area for lenses is a bit shallow, so even a relatively short lens has to be put in horizontally rather than vertically.

It has an attachment that will carry a tripod. It also will take a 13" laptop. Kata bags are very well made. They feel a bit stiff at first. I have two of them, a 3N1-10 and an almost unused R103 in perfect condition with all the parts/straps etc. (My gear collection outgrew it.)

E-mail me if you'd like to buy my Kata R-103. My address is visible on my profile.

But in any case, take a careful look at the specs. See http://www.kata-bags.com/product.asp?p_Id=275&Version=Photo

-- hide signature --

Mike Sandman

Mike Sandman's gear list:Mike Sandman's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Sony Alpha NEX-6 Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow