Started Apr 25, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Debbie1957
Junior MemberPosts: 30
Like?
Help !!! Nikon D90 connecting to the computer problems
Apr 25, 2010

Hi everyone, I am not sure if this is where I am to post this, because I am new to this site and this is my first post...

I have had the Nikon D90 for a few months now, and tonight, after downloading some pictures, taking new ones, I cannot get my computer to read (register), or whatever word I am to use here.... That it is connected to my computer....

Usually after plugging it in to the port, an D90 icon will come up under the My Computer. Now, It won't bring up anything....
I tried changing to a new battery, even though the one I had in said full...

My husband took a card reader and connected my card into that, and then into the port and It read it, fine... .

There is no error messages on the screen anywhere... But my computer won't bring up any D90 icon for me to take the pictures off the camera...

I have downloaded thousands of pictures the same way, and know what I am doing...
Downloaded some today, and now.... Nothing...

Seems like the connection between the computer and the cord, or port just died...
Have Windows XP...

I don't think I touched anything on the camera with my last download, but then accidentally maybe I did....Could I have?????

Can ANYONE out there please help....

As a grandmother of 6, I take lots of pictures and can't imagine not being able to download them...

Thank you for any help you can give me...
If posted in the wrong area... Sorry....

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow