Canon 5D Mark II used to shoot entire House season finale. Where is Nikon??

Started Apr 13, 2010 | Discussions thread
Sal Baker
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,565Gear list
Like?
Re: By your own logic...
In reply to timotale, Apr 16, 2010

timotale wrote:

Sal Baker wrote:

Slideshow Bob wrote:

To be honest, if either company introduces a 8.3mp (which would allow for a simple 50% reduction to achieve 1080 - good for sfx compositing) FX video camera that accepts their full range of DSLR lenses, they'll win in the pro/low budget film and t.v market. I think DSLR video is a bit of a dud for the average consumer or stills photographer, hence the reason so many people are talking about the last episode of House being shot with a 5DII, rather than posting their own motion masterpieces.

I agree. I do believe that Canon was taken by surprise by the almost instant adoption of the 5DII 1080p video by the pro industry.

LOL, canon is soooooo lucky then. who are you? How come you know everything that canon doesnt?

you made my day....

Huh? I know everything Canon doesn't about being taken by surprise? Please slow down and make some sense.

Sal

Sal Baker's gear list:Sal Baker's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 350D Fujifilm X-E2 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow