Started Apr 16, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AlphaOmega
Regular MemberPosts: 190
Like?
A350 behaving strangely.
Apr 16, 2010

I purchased a slightly used A350 in the autumn and only now got an opportunity to use it. I used it to replace an older A350 passed to my wife.

It exhibits behaviour I cannot recognise from the old one. When pressing the Playback Button it sometimes takes ages to show the first picture showing "Accessing...". Sometimes the picture does not display on the rear screen, but has actually been taken and can be downloaded. The camera will flick through images without prompting and sometimes I cannot stop this process without switching off completely. I understand that for whatever reason the A350 will flick through images when cold (as per instruction book) but this one goes beyond this peculiar "inbuilt" fault and when doing it temperature can be above 10 degrees Celcius. I have not had any of these problems with my A700.

Anyone else who has experienced these problems? What was solution? I have also e-mailed Sony Support and awaiting an answer.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow