CX-1/2/3 video question

Started Apr 12, 2010 | Discussions thread
BG_DPREVIEW
Junior MemberPosts: 25
Like?
Re: CX-1/2/3 video question
In reply to Pavel Kudrys, Apr 12, 2010

CX 3 has no optical zoom while video,

it has digital zoom, limited to something like 3x, but the image starts getting blurry when you try to do this as the focusing does not change,

maybe if i set the focussing to max that it makes no difference, i'll try that later today.

Anti shakes works, but if you really want to use video to the max i dont think the CX 3 is a winner, bettér go for the Sony hx5v, which seems to have a double Is control, youtube video's show better images, but this still is a digital photocamera, so if you really want to film, go for a camcorder.

I use it for typical half a minute home video's, and this is perfect, even the monomicro works amazing well.

I have mine for a week and i'm not thru the still images possibilities of the set yet, video is for next week.

But i am amased with the low light, all the scene settings, which make you a pro fotografer in a split second, made some pictures which came out of the book by just point and shoot.(here is a miniaturescene picture used for an indoor flower picture)(this was just point and shoot, no complex settings or postprocessing involved).(i cropped the picture to the max so not good enough to extract and zoom)

Compaired it to a Pana TZ7 and the zoom gives better IQ.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow