Started Apr 10, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
caporip
Senior MemberPosts: 1,164Gear list
Like?
Any chance of a Moratorium?
Apr 10, 2010

I just wonder if there are any like me who think the whole Sony's Doomed/Sony's Great debate has been exhausted. I think by now most people know where individuals stand

on this issue (and that of the new line up) so is there any thing new to be said on it other than pure conjecture? How about we accept that those with differing views are, by now, unlikely to change them and both sides more often than not have perfectly valid reasons for their stance.

Fair enough if there's someting new to add to the debate but surely it's been done to death (although it is kind of fun to mentally run a book on who is going to respond to the posts on the site.)

-- hide signature --

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rb56/

caporip's gear list:caporip's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony SLT-A99 Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow