Does it bother you that you never have any good pictures of yourself (vacation etc)

Started Apr 8, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wedouglas
Regular MemberPosts: 172
Like?
Does it bother you that you never have any good pictures of yourself (vacation etc)
Apr 8, 2010

rant

I find that I have no pictures of myself anywhere and it kind of bothers me. I take good photos of the people I'm with, but no one is ever taking photos of me. Kind of bugs me, because I'd like to be included in some of these captured moments.

And when I am in photos, they are always shitty. Seriously. Like massive headroom, tiny body with massive monument in the background etc.

It gets worse when I have the DSLR too, because no one can use it. I spent 10 days in Xinjiang China with my cousin, and he told me that he 'doesnt like to take photos.' So the whole trip, whenever I wanted a photo of myself somewhere or doing something, I first had to shoot him to set it up, the show him the picture and get in the exact same spot and make him frame it exactly the same.

Thing is, it was never the same! Like, a million times different. I called him stupid and asked if it looked the same, and he'd say that they look the same to him. Grrrr. I actually got really mad at one point, though I kind of kept it to myself.

Anyone else get stressed out over this issue?

end rant

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
No.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow