ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
jim stirling
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,746Gear list
I should have got an e3!
Apr 6, 2010

Hi Guys,

Just a quick post from an internet cafe { which is faster than my home broadband } , I am still on holiday . A bit of misfortune struck whilst walking along the shoreline ,with the e620 and 12-60 , in a small camera bag over my shoulder .I saw a child floating face down about 50 yards out , I jumped straight in clothes camera the lot. Swam like Tarzan and managed to rescue a damn doll not a child as I had first thought, and thank goodness it wasn't a child. The lens seems to be working fine after I hunted down a camera shop with Olympus bodies. The camera however seems to be DOA. So much for Karma , It would have been worse if the lens was also DOA . I had ordered a 25mm pancake which I had intended to use on the holiday but it did not arrive on time which I suppose is a bonus as it may not be as durable as the 12-60.

Oh well off to get some sun, how is the weather back in the UK
Jim

jim stirling's gear list:jim stirling's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D800 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 +13 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Jim,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow