The End of 4/3 in Hong Kong?

Started Mar 23, 2010 | Discussions thread
Brentliris
Senior MemberPosts: 2,992Gear list
Like?
Re: The End of 4/3 in Hong Kong?
In reply to maitani wannabe, Mar 31, 2010

Interesting to read some info about Olympus. We have the same types of threads over at Pentax DSLR talk too.

I've recently gotten a real appetite for m4/3 system after doing a lot of research on the availabitly of quality long zooms for Pentax. Having always heard that Olympus had quality zooms, and the 2x crop factor being an advantage for wildlife photography after checking things out I've now got Olympus on my list as an attractive choice to fill my needs. Especially the E-3 and 50-200 plus TC gets my pulse up. What a beautifull system, splash resistant, dust resistant. Eye watering image quality in a portable package.

So, no with that pedigree I'd don't see the 4/3 system going down the drain, if it did it would be a terrible waste of potential and a great loss to the enthusiast photography community.. I wish for a updated weathersealed succesor to the E-3 to mate with mid level to top level glass..

Olympus DSLR 4/3 hang in there!!

Regards

Brent

-- hide signature --

Changing light gives me the possibility of seeing the world from a new
perspective.
For me photography is a tool for capturing these insights, for reflection and
sharing.

Brentliris's gear list:Brentliris's gear list
Ricoh GR Pentax K200D Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOL!New
carizi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow