Started Mar 30, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Hawaii-geek
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,860Gear list
Like?
D700 / D3 default Noise Reduction settings for new LR v3, Help
Mar 30, 2010

What are your New Noise Reduction settings for the new Lightroom ver. 3 beta???

for your D700 / D3 ... yes, it do know it is pretty straight forward sliders ... but it is always helpful to know what other's are choosing.

• iso6400 is what I am interested in knowing what others are choosing as there pre-set "default". (and why , any tutorial LINKs ... would also be helpful)

• Of course it will ALSO be interesting to see the Full range of NR settings ... iso400 thru iso6400 , your "starting, Pre-Set values"

• Are you using the LR ability to import and apply a pre-set based on your D700 / D3 ISO value in the EXIF? ... on this version, I will.

Guess with all the good things I am hearing about LR v3 beta 2 ... I will have to download and try it. the New NR is a must have, time saver (some saying a 1 stop improvment? wow) ... (using LRv2.6 and NN now) ..
not to mention the basic Tether add-on.

HG

-- hide signature --

Eyes of Hawaii, Largest non-profit Photography club in Hawaii : http://www.eoh.smugmug.com/

Please feel free to criticize, make suggestions, and edit any of my photos & re-post, to help show me 'the way'. * I am trying to Elevate the Level of my 'Snap Shots'

Hawaii-geek's gear list:Hawaii-geek's gear list
Sony RX1 Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Sony SLT-A99 Sony Alpha 7R +17 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow