Started Mar 29, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Matt_Anderson
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,778
Like?
Adobe Photoshop CS5 & Aspen Dreams
Mar 29, 2010

I have been a lucky Beta tester of the forth coming Adobe Photoshop CS5. We were recently allowed to show/reveal, in limited capacity, before and after images. I wish I could discuss all the new features, but I can't, yet.

I have written a blog on the new release.

Link:
http://blog.widen.com/blog/industrial-retouch-and-color

I have an image I have been waiting for a rainy day to reprocess, and fully exploit all the colors and details. It was taken last fall on Mt. Charleston. I had no idea that within one hours driving distance, such a place existed! An Aspen forest! This was my first time experiencing Aspen trees in color of gold. I hiked the upper Bristle-cone trail just before sunset near 12,000 feet. ( I think)

It was a real pleasure processing this file in the new program. I was able to extract some color and details that have just mesmerized me in a 42" x 28" print. I won't go into program specifics here, but I will say that Beta testing has put a smile on my face. I wish I could say more. Check out the blog if you want more examples or technical info. I don't work for Adobe, nor do I get any "kick backs".

Aspen Dreams:

Canon 5DMK2
17-40mmL

-- hide signature --
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow