Started Mar 27, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
FJBrad
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,306
Like?
Photoshop CS 5
Mar 27, 2010

I know many of the forum members have been eagerly anticipating the release of Adobe's next version of Photoshop, and I've been holding off on upgrading to CS4 from CS3 in the hopes of getting more bells and whistles when CS5 comes out.

I was selected to be a pre-release beta tester for CS5 and so have been able to use many of the new features and test its capabilities.

I'm still restricted in how much I can say about it, but can say that the next version of Photoshop has enough new significant features and improvements to be considered a major upgrade.

Some of the new features have already been leaked by Adobe (Google) so you can get an idea of what's coming.

My hat's off to the Adobe development team and my fellow beta testers. They have all worked very hard during the process, and the product of their efforts will speak for itself.

As I am able and have permission to do so, I'll post some images and details in the days ahead.
For us Photoshop junkies, this new version will keep you up at night.
--

FJBrad

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow