Up and down instead of back and forth

Started Mar 6, 2010 | Discussions thread
finlemad
Forum MemberPosts: 83Gear list
Like?
Re: So what program are you actually editing in, Im confused (nt)
In reply to digitalshooter, Mar 6, 2010

Using 90% PSE 8 at this time. Have to retrieve photos one at a time, edit, and return, unless I put a bunch into the project bin. Want to use lightrooom once I get better with it.

If all I have to do is a quick crop, I use Windows. This is when I get the up and down indexing. Any change to the photo at all and you cannot scroll through the folder in order (Left to right), until you close out the folder and bring it up again. The right and left arrows no longer move through the photos in order of the numbers. As I have the thumbnails at a size that they are 7 across, the left and right arrows move to the next photo up or down, which is every 7th photo. Really irritating if you copy and make a small change and want to compare to the origiinal. This has got to be something really simple that has eluded me so far.
Finn

finlemad's gear list:finlemad's gear list
Canon EOS 400D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow