Started Mar 4, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
adammorrell
New MemberPosts: 20
Like?
Blow away by the 24-70
Mar 4, 2010

So I have quite a few lenses that I really enjoy on my D700 - 14-24, 70-200VR, my 50 1.4 AF - they are all sharp and fulfill their purpose. On my D300 I used to have the 17-55 which is a great lens, it was sharp and took great photos, but there wasn't anything special about them in my opinion, so I held off on getting a midrange zoom my my D700. I also didn't really need one, due to my primes covering that range.

Then recently I covered an event and have more weddings lined up this summer, plus a trip to Europe planned and thought it might be time to pull the trigger. Other people have loved this lens, I might as well give it a try.

Well I received it yesterday and I am blow away by it! It is a MUCH better lens than they 17-55 in IQ and uniqueness to each photograph!

I'm not usually a flower guy, but since the weather has been so nice in the Seattle area, that was the first thing I turned to when I got home yesterday. I hope you enjoy your 24-70 as I do mine!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow