Purchased NX10 today wow what a bargain !!

Started Mar 3, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sye68
Contributing MemberPosts: 856
Like?
Purchased NX10 today wow what a bargain !!
Mar 3, 2010

Went to Jessops today too see if they had a display one to play with which they did and straight away it fitted like a glove, Handling is great, weight just right and the viewfinder and lcd are fantastic.
The controls are logical and well laid out with good menu system.

Focusing is very fast with 18-55mm and 30mm prime better then the Panasonic GF-1 i had recently.

Now here,s the thing i sold the GF-1 because it was flawed in certain areas that were important to me but the NX10 addresses these issues straight away.

BUT get this Jessops are doing this at a intro price of £599 with 18-55mm + 20mm Pancake prime !! I did,nt even think twice and purchased it (The only one they have) Bear in mind the GF-1 is £630 with just the pancake lens or the Ep-1 is £579 iwith the 14-42mm lens, EP-2 with viewfinder is £850.

This Samsung is simply a bargain and it has a AP-C senser ! against the m4/3 senser.

Build is close to my Nikon D40X ( Still Have ) All plasic compared to the Metal GF-1 but seems fine and keeps weight down but handling is MUCH better then the m4/3 offerings.
Now i need to sit down and look at about 500 images taken today.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow