DSLR's: Nikon vs Canon vs Sony vs Olympus? (Please read OP before replying).

Started Mar 2, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Adza
Regular MemberPosts: 333
Like?
DSLR's: Nikon vs Canon vs Sony vs Olympus? (Please read OP before replying).
Mar 2, 2010

Hi,

This question is not quite what you think. I'm not after a xxxx is better / best answer, so if you are 100% convinced that one particular brand is the only way to go, (ie, you're a fanboy please don't reply.

Also, please don't reply if you're just going to slander someone else's reply. I'm interested in personal experience just as much as the general consensus, and these can change from person to person.

What I believe is that every brand tends to have a slightly stronger benefit in certain areas and/or weaknesses in others. (Sure.. some brands may have more strengths than others too). What I was wondering is what are the main strengths of each particular brand?

(ie, xxx brand may have more lens options, and yyy brand may make better bodies, and zzz may have better sensors for a similar price for instance).

What do you see as Nikon's strengths and weaknesses compared to the other brands?

What do you see as Canon's strengths and weaknesses compared to the other brands?

...etc?

Thanks

Adza

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow