ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mjohnston
Regular MemberPosts: 195
Like?
8 GF1 samples using 20mm Pancake and 55mm Micro-NIKKOR
Feb 27, 2010

Hi,

I've had the GF1 for about a month now and just got the Nikon F mount adapter (the rainbowimaging w/ aperture control - satisfied, BTW), so I thought I should post a few samples. Nothing ground breaking of course, but it never hurts for a photography forum to contain additional shots

Some of these were processed in Lightroom 3 with FujiColi's presets (thanks!), some were JPEGs with a bit of curve adjustment in Gimp, some were JPEGs uploaded to Picasa Web weeks ago, then downloaded today, resized and saved, etc etc - for 1600x1200 web viewing, though, I really don't think it matters too much. I don't even remember which images posted underwent what process in particular, so I apologise if that would have been useful information.

That said, I have the RAWs if anyone would like to see a comparison of any of the images, put through a specific process, I'd be happy to experiment. I'm definitely a beginner so any guided experimentation would be a great learning experience and much appreciated.

EDIT: Sorted pics and labeled which were taken with which lens. Gallery mechanism didn't do it for me automatically.

Panasonic 20mm Pancake:

Micro-NIKKOR 55mm using RainbowImaging adapter:

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow