Started Feb 27, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LaRee
Forum ProPosts: 19,704Gear list
Like?
K-x in camera processing...images
Feb 27, 2010

I haven't had much time to browse the forum here lately so I appologise if I missed posts about the k-x in camera post processing. I think it is a fun addition. I know computer based post processing is much more effective etc. etc. But I am impressed with what the k-x provides.

Did you know you can adjust wb & shooting parameters AFTER the fact on a jpeg? As long as you edit it right after the shot was taken in camera, you can correct wb etc. The processing filters you can go back and use any time and it saves a new copy of the edited file. Shoot in raw+ and have a jpeg available for playing with. I have been so happy with the k-x white balance and jpeg output I am think I may (GASP) shoot jpeg only with this camera!

Here are a couple photos I took yesterday and processed in camera with k-x filters.

I really like the "water color" and the "pastel", but I've used the b&w, color extraction and vintage. I think it kind of opens another way of looking at what I am shooting. It is just FUN. Straight out of the camera?!?

LaRee's gear list:LaRee's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Pentax K20D Pentax K-5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Pentax *ist DS +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow